skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jim and Doris B's Blog
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Hello World
Since this is the first post for my new blog, that just seemed to be the most appropriate title.
More interesting things to come as I learn how to do this (just wait until I get a post about the tomatoes and some pictures to share).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jim B.
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Well and happy in retirement and keeping an active regimen daily.
View my complete profile
My Blog Friends
St. Peter Dobosenski's
Thunderbolts and Lightening, Very very frightening!
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(39)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(9)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(5)
November 27th, Thanksgiving Day EveningDoris and I...
Monday November 17We awoke to a chili but clear mo...
Yesterday was Veterans Day! The weather was wet an...
My first blog ! They will get better as I learn.
Hello World
No comments:
Post a Comment