We awoke to a chili but clear morning. Winter has arrived in Minneapolis. Jacket, Cap and gloves are required if you are walking.
The Vikings and The Minnesota Gophers together suffered losses on Saturday and Sunday. Some go into mourning, I just try to enjoy the games one by one and not get excited.
Veterans day has passed for another year. When we were growing, it was called Armistice Day. The 11 hour of the 11 day on the 11 month. Times change. This was always a big day as school children back then. There was always an assembly with flags and singing World War 1 songs.
Doris' appointments are beginning to appear for her up coming surgery. Physical exam, Cat-scan and flu shot on the docket for this week and next. Keeps us hopping.
The recount is causing much news here. The Senatorial race is in question. Only 215 votes separate the two contenders. We are promised the recount will be over be fore Christmas.
We will spend Thanksgiving at son Jim and Wife Gina's home again this year. We are glad to be able to attend. We miss being the host's but it is nice that the siblings have been taking over.
I am still learning about Blogs. A couple weeks ago I didn't know what a blog was, now I have one.
Let us hear from you and about yours.
A happy Thanksgiving to all.
Jim and Doris

No comments:
Post a Comment