It has been a busy week for Jim and Doris and especially Doris.
Doris Surgery went as scheduled on Thursday and went well.
The days before the surgery they had her taking more tests and exams to make sure every thing was A-OK and it was.
She came through with flying colors and is recuperating nicely.
The plan was for her to return home on Monday 1/12. However due to her inability to keep food down she will have to remain at the U of M hospital a few more days.
Jim is a good care giver but he would like her to be feeling good before she arrives back at 121.
Jim has been busy cutting a trail from home to the hospital. A trip in the morning, back home and a trip in the afternoon and back home. Nightime driving is not an option. Evenings while a guest at the Uof M Doris is on her own.
The hospital and its staff have been super. The surgeon a his team have been great and check on her in person every day. We are thankful for these people.
Thanks for tuning in.
A little smile for all.
I was stuck in the grocery express lane behind a women with too many artcles. "I'm sorry" she told the clerk. "I guess I forgot to count the things in my cart."
"Don't worry", the clerk replied. "Everyone behind you is counting them".
Jim and Doris.
Keep in touch.

No comments:
Post a Comment