Good morning to all.
Last week was busy as usual, Dr Appointmments, visiting nurses and physical therapists kept us on our toes.
Doris is improving by leaps and bounds. She is still a bit weak, but is dressing now and walking up and down the hallways of the condo.
The visiting nurses approve of her recovery process and all vitals are normal.
She has not begun to complain as yet so I assume she has a ways to go for full recovery.
These angels (visiting nurses) are very thourough and it helps both Doris and I when they arrive with their computers and confirm her health issuses.
To-day she has a follow up appointment with the surgeon. We have some questions concerning the so called mass in her pancreas, and about future treatment etc.
We are managing and all systems at home seem to be working well.
I have become an experienced grocery shopper and take advantage of all the 2 for one's.
Doris has yet to complain.
This last week the snow falls were non-existant but the thermometer dropped and made the wind seem severely cold. Forecast for this week is a bit warmer.
I miss going to the shop each day. I hope they miss me.
Sign on the electric company door.
"We would be delighted if you would send your payment.
How ever, if you don't, you will be".
Thanks for tuning in.
JIM

No comments:
Post a Comment