Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Sunday Morning to All!

Doris and I are hoping  all have enjoyed a great week wher ever you might be.
We, here in Minnesota had a great spring week. 
A few days of wind, a bit of rain (we needed that) and warm spring temps.
It is nice to be free of the jacket's and gloves after a long winter.

I will no longer reporting on the medical condition of this writer and his wife. ( it gets depressing ) We would be happy if our med's disapeared,  but they haven't. (who really cares anyway)  If you really think you need to know, call 612-332-9965, we will give you a first hand report.

It is our decision to report on only newsy items of the past week in this blog. 
Doing a blog on a weekly basis is like writing in a diary, once you start, it is important to keep up. 

Our medical report for the past week is __________________.

The tomatos have finally begin to look like tomatos. I set them a bit early and they did suffer from chilly weather. Last week's warm'th did spike them to begin to grow a bit. I did threaten them and now they know that I will replace them in a week or so if they don't get that git-up and-go. Will keep you posted!

This week we had lunch with son  Jeff and his bride Bridget. We met them at Elsies, workingmans restaurant, where I have eaten many lunches over the past 32 years.  We retrieved the Government Bonds from the safety box  for Grandson Michael. We have been furnishing Government Bonds for all of our Grandchildrens birthday's and Christmast gifts. We decided a long time ago that future money would be appreciated long after the toys usually given have long been forgotten. It's always exciting to hear what their plans are for these bonds. Michael and his wife Mandy are in the process of purchasing a home in Sacramento, CA. Michael has decided on a career with the Air Force. We think he made a good decision.  

The Dodge City look (gravel and big truuks of all varieties) around our building is improving each week. It is still difficult to get into our underground garage. The drive to the front of the building should be finished be the end of this week. We always, somehow get into our spot under the building. Streets are being completely replaced as well as side walks, trees and shrubery. All is scheduled to be finished before the year ends. 

The new Twins (Target Field) stadium is growing each day and if you know some one important a tour is available. I dont' know any one that important. I do know that the cheap seats as well as the others are more expense that I am willing to part with as long as we can find the rigt channel, sit back in our chairs and fall asleep while watching.

More Signs:
Plumber: Don't Sleep with a Drip. Call Your Plumer today!

Electrician: Let us Remove your Shorts!

Have a great week, enjoy the spring, and be good to each other.


Jim and Doris.



No comments: